Trampoline Fitness Classes
Fit Mom’s Power Hour
With routines set to high-energy music, you’ll be led in a series of trampoline exercises to strengthen, tone and condition you back into shape.
- Benefits of Trampolining for Fitness
- Trampolining is a fun alternative to the gym! It can:
- Build your core strength
- Tone and strengthen you gluts, legs and thighs
- Increase your agility
- Lower your blood pressure
- Lower your cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Promote the health of your heart
- Improve your circulation
- Increase your metabolism
- Help you lose weight (burn up to 1000 calories/hr)
- Strengthen and tone your muscles
- Help you relax and sleep well
- And best of all – Empower your cardio fitness level to give you Mommy Mobility to keep up with the kids!
Every Monday and Wednesday from 10am – 11am beginning September 23rd, 2019
$9.95 per class
Kids jump for just $5
Altitude Trampoline Socks (required and not included in ticket prices): $2 per pair
**We also offer Toddler Time during this time, where kiddos 6 and under can stay until 1pm for just $6.99.
Instructed by Tracy, who has been instructing health and fitness for 25 years, and is a Mommy of triplets getting back into shape!
For questions or more information, please call (480) 534-8684
Parties & Events
Altitude Gilbert is the perfect venue for a birthday party or group event. We are the largest trampoline park in the south suburbs and can accommodate your group of almost any size, large or small.